Protecting Trademark Rights in New gTLDs: ICANN Invites Participation on Assistance Group for Trademark Clearinghouse Implementation. One way ICANN is working to protect property rights, and the interests of registrants, in the New gTLD Program is the establishment of a Trademark Clearinghouse. The Trademark Clearinghouse is being designed to increase protections and reduce costs for trademark holders and start-up registries alike.
Rexco is Irish
There are now hundreds and hundreds of choices when registering a domain.
Registration must take cognisance of social, local, mobile (SoLoMo) and the ever changing SEO landscape.
Your overall digital marketing strategy is paramount.
- 2017 Base New gTLD Registry Agreement Now Effective August 4, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released July 7, 2017
- DENIC eG Approved as New gTLD Data Escrow Agent June 13, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released June 2, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released May 5, 2017