How to Apply for a New Generic Top-Level Domain Draft Applicant Guidebook Now Available for Comment | New Names will Change the Face of the Internet through Innovation, Choice and Diversity
ICANN has retained Deloitte Audit & Enterprise Risk Services from Belgium and Interisle Consulting Group from the United States to develop in detail important portions of the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the new gTLD process.
Rexco is Irish
There are now hundreds and hundreds of choices when registering a domain.
Registration must take cognisance of social, local, mobile (SoLoMo) and the ever changing SEO landscape.
Your overall digital marketing strategy is paramount.
- ICANN Organization Publishes Reports on the Review of the Community Priority Evaluation Process December 14, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released October 5, 2017
- 2017 Base New gTLD Registry Agreement Now Effective August 4, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released July 7, 2017
- DENIC eG Approved as New gTLD Data Escrow Agent June 13, 2017