Extension of Public Comment Period on New gTLD Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook and Economic Study Phase II Report. Taking into account public comment and decisions made during ICANN’s Cartagena meeting, the public comment period for the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook and supporting documentation have been extended to 15 January 2011 (1200 UTC).
Rexco is Irish
There are now hundreds and hundreds of choices when registering a domain.
Registration must take cognisance of social, local, mobile (SoLoMo) and the ever changing SEO landscape.
Your overall digital marketing strategy is paramount.
- New Contracting Statistics Released October 5, 2017
- 2017 Base New gTLD Registry Agreement Now Effective August 4, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released July 7, 2017
- DENIC eG Approved as New gTLD Data Escrow Agent June 13, 2017
- New Contracting Statistics Released June 2, 2017